Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Date is Set!


Megabus, for the win! My journey to Springer Mountain Georgia will start the morning of February 27, 2012. I booked a bus from Chicago to Memphis for just, 10 USD. I will stay at the Pilgrim House Hostel in Memphis for the night. Unfortunately, I won't be in Memphis while the National Civil Rights Museum is open. On the morning of February 28th I will c. The bus fair from Memphis to Hot'Lanta was just 1 dollar! My total travel expenses will be $11.50 (50 cent Megabus booking fee).

The wonderful people of the Hiker Hostel will be picking me up in Atlanta and shuttling me to their Hostel. The morning of February 29, 2012 the Hiker Hostel will drop me off at Springer Mountain, the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail. There my journey of 5 million steps will begin.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment