Saturday, June 2, 2012

We travel land and sea...

Left to Right - Tony, Freddy, Casey, Frank and myself
It has been a very exciting last few days. I got a new pair of Merrell shoes, that my feet are loving -the previous pair had a rip large enough that my big two could pop out! My pack size/weight has gotten even smaller. I switched from a ULA Catalyst to a ULA Circuit. Some of my beloved Fire fans picked me up in Wind Gap, PA yesterday. We are in Massachusetts and will be attending tonight's Chicago v. New England match. Hopefully the Fire can walk away with a good result tonight! Regardless it has been great catching up with some of my friends and seeing some of the sights in Boston today. My time away from the trail will end tomorrow and I hope to cross the Delware Water Gap and enter New Jersey my 8th state so far.

I'm just past the half way point both on the AT and in my fundraising efforts. Please donate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment